NeW is an organization that fosters a special community where women can support and encourage one another to be proud of their conservative values. NeW has spread across the country from campus to campus with one main objective in mind – creating a space where college women can come together and be empowered conservatives. This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for NeW for countless reasons, but here are just a few:
- I am grateful for the fellowship and community that NeW initiates and nurtures. Personally, NeW has given me incredible friends that have been a major part of my college experience. Having a chapter on campus has been amazing during my time in college and I’m so excited to see it grow.
- One of the best parts of the Network of enlightened Women is the “network” part – NeW puts you in touch with mentors who can help you figure out what kind of career you might want and what kind of path could take you there.
- NeW opens doors you might not expect, such as once-in-a-lifetime experiences at conferences and special events. Being a member of NeW creates all kinds of chances for you to interact and speak with influential women who have charted their own path to success who you can learn from and be inspired by.
- The leadership growth that a member of NeW can experience as they go through college is invaluable. I know I wouldn’t be where I am today without the guidance and support that I’ve received from professional staff and alumnae of NeW.
- Last, but certainly not least, I am thankful for the memories that NeW has given me; whether it’s laughs with friends over brunch, insightful speakers my chapter brought to campus, or late night chats with gals at the National Conference, NeW has made a mark on my life and so many others’.
This Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for? There are so many reasons to be grateful in life, and numerous people who’ve helped us get to where we are today. Don’t forget to thank them this year as you enjoy being with family and friends this holiday season.