NeW Professional Network
Join the nation’s premier network of conservative professional women. NeW provides a community for conservative professional women to come together to learn, grow, and encourage each other as like-minded women. Each chapter hosts a variety of dinner events, happy hours, book clubs, networking opportunities, and professional development trainings. NeW helps you grow your skills and position yourself for a successful career.
- Community – Join like-minded women in your city to build a positive community and have fun.
- Professional Development – Sharpen your skills through professional development trainings and workshops.
- Networking – Grow and diversify your network by connecting with influential women leaders and peers across the country.
- Exclusives – Receive exclusive NeW announcements, publications, books, and other opportunities.
- Job Opportunities – Be the first to know about job openings and networking opportunities for conservative women.
Columbus, Ohio | New Orleans, Louisiana | New York City, New York | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania | Washington, DC
If you would like to start or join a NeW Professional Network chapter, contact Alexis Flowers or fill out our Prospective Chapter Form.
Looking for other ways to get involved in the NeW Professional Network? Become a member and follow the NeW LinkedIn Group.
Professional Network Events & Member Spotlights
NeW is proud to highlight our alumnae. Following their graduations, NeW women go on to do great things and support the conservative movement. Check out our alumnae spotlights!
Each month, NeW is proud to highlight a NeW alumna. NeW alumnae are doing great things and supporting the conservative movement. Check out our previous alumnae spotlights!