Join NeW for only $100 and be part of a network that will foster your professional development! Young professionals (under 30) receive a discounted rate of $25 and students receive a discounted rate of $5. Become a NeW member today. NeW is the nation’s premier organization for conservative university women. NeW educates young women on conservative principles, cultivates a community in which to discuss and strengthen these principles, and emboldens young women to speak out on campus and in their communities.
By joining NeW, you will become part of a nationwide network of conservative women. You will be joining a network of 35 college chapters, two regional chapters, and counting!
Benefits of Membership
- Join the nation’s top organization for conservative women, and connect with influential women leaders and your peers across the country.
- Receive invitations to exclusive member-only events, including quarterly Book Brunches with authors on the NeW Book List, the National Conference annual dinner, conference calls with prominent conservative leaders and more.
- Be the first to hear about NeW announcements, and publications-including a semi-annual jobs and internships newsletter from friends of NeW.
- Develop your professional skills with exclusive opportunities such as a 30-minute one-on-one professional development training with a NeW Staff Member.
- In addition to general membership benefits, students receive:
- Access to travel scholarships to attend the National Conference, Conservative Political Action Committee and more.
- Invitations to attend special student trainings.
- The opportunity to be mentored by individuals at the top of their fields.
Become a member today! Email [email protected] with any questions.