- National Conference | Each June, NeW leaders, NeW supports, and people who want to learn more about NeW gather in the nation’s capitol for the Annual National Conference. This is an excellent opportunity for college women to be introduced to NeW and learn how to start a Chapter, for current NeW leaders to learn from each other and for all attendees to hear from our keynote speaker. The night before the National Conference, NeW hosts a “Night to Network,” which is an opportunity for young professionals in Washington, D.C. to learn more about NeW.
- NeW Anniversary | NeW Chapters across the country celebrate NeW’s Anniversary on September 29 by hosting formal tea parties.
- Dessert Party | Each March, NeW hosts a dessert party for its Chapter leaders in the Washington, DC-area in conjunction with the Conservative Political Action Conference.
- The Gentlemen Showcase | In the spring, NeW hosts a Gentlemen’s Showcase, an event to honor gentlemen on college campuses in order to encourage mutual respect between the sexes.
- Other Events | Learn more about what our Chapters are doing on campus.