Pack your bags! We are just days away from the 2018 NeW National Conference! The conference will take place June 21-23, in Washington, DC at the Allan P. Kirby, Jr. Center for Constitutional Studies and Citizenship. Don’t miss this opportunity to meet other like-minded young women, immerse yourself in enlightening conversation, learn new conservative ideas, and network with strong female leaders in a variety of fields. Registration is open until June 14, and there are still travel scholarships available. To register, click here.
Thursday we kick off the conference with a great lineup.
- Join us for a tour of the Nation’s Capital
- Karin Lips, founder of NeW will give an address
- Lecture from a keynote speaker (TBA)
- Panel debate entitled Work, Babies, and Policies that Support Women with Both, featuring Rachel Greszler, Carrie Lukas, and Kelsey Harkness.
Friday is packed with exciting discussions and panels.
- Karin Lips will present Let’s Talk Feminism: A Conservative View of Feminism
- Dawn Hawkins will present Women’s Rights Around the World
- Panel discussion entitled Let’s Talk Policy: How Pro-Liberty Policies Benefit Women featuring Lindsey Burke, Emily Ekins, Sarah Isgur Flores, and Grace-Marie Turner
- Networking Lunch at the Kirby Center
- Mona Charen will present Sex Matters
- Panel discussion entitled Let’s Talk Adulting: Advice How To Make It In Your First Job And Beyond featuring Jennifer Butler, Bettina Inclán, and Brandi Zehr
- National Awards for Chapters, and Chapter Leaders will be presented
Not sure what to do on Saturday? NeW’s National Conference offers you two exciting options!
- Attend a training session at the Kirby Center for how to start and lead a chapter of NeW on your campus
- Or attend a networking brunch with the Alumnae of NeW at City Tap House in DC.
To learn more about the conference and our speakers, click here.