It is with great regret that we inform you, due to COVID-19, we have cancelled the 2021 National Conference planned for June. We have been actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and believe this is in the best interest of the women who would be attending. We are planning another event in Washington, DC this fall, so stay tuned for more information. Sign up for our NeWsletter to find out when details are announced.
The Network of enlightened Women’s National Conference is an annual leadership conference that gives conservative women, like you, the opportunity to grow their network with like-minded women from across the nation. You will become better educated and equipped on today’s most important issues and leave confident and ready to lead as a positive voice for conservative principles.
The annual conference includes sessions covering a range of topics to deepen your understanding of our principles, sharpen your skills, and grow your network. We have professional development sessions and personal workshops to hone your skills. This full day conference includes a keynote address, panels, and 15-minute Ted Talk-inspired policy talks featuring key conservative women policy leaders.
To find out about the 2021 National Conference, be sure to sign up for our NeWsletter or follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Join this Inspiring Women’s Leadership Conference
Enjoy time in our Nation’s Capitol surrounded by fun, dynamic, independent women, where you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from businesswomen, politicians, authors, and other female leaders on a variety of interesting topics. Remember to check our website for the full list of speakers and topics!
- Grow your network and build relationships with like-minded women from across the nation.
- Learn how to articulate complicated policy topics and discuss important issues in a way that resonates with others.
- Hone your ability to talk about our principles in a positive way that persuades your peers and welcomes more individuals into our movement.
- Enhance your skills so you can position yourself for success, both personally and professionally.
- Learn specific tools to grow your confidence and make sure you present your best self.
- Immerse yourself in enlightening conversation.
For more information on the Conference, email NeW Director of Programs Alexis Flowers.
View the 2019 conference speakers and sponsors.
View the 2019 agenda.