Are you an 18-30 year old conservative woman looking for a community of like-minded women? Are you interning or working in DC this summer?
Join the Network of enlightened Women for our 14th Annual National Conference, the nation’s premier leadership conference for conservative women. This exciting two day conference will be filled with informative policy sessions, one-on-one interviews, professional development workshops, and inspiring keynotes. This event is FREE to attend.
Enjoy two days in our Nation’s Capitol surrounded by fun, dynamic, independent women, where you will have the opportunity to:
• Hear from businesswomen, politicians, authors, and other female leaders on a variety of interesting topics. Remember to check out the full list of speakers and topics!
• Grow your network and build relationships with like-minded women from across the nation.
• Learn how to articulate complicated policy topics and discuss important issues like human trafficking in a way that resonates with others.
• Hone your ability to talk about our principles in a positive way that persuades your peers and welcome more individuals into our movement.
• Enhance your skills so you can position yourself for success, both personally and professionally.
• Learn specific tools to grow your confidence and make sure you present your best self.
• Immerse yourself in enlightening conversation.
Educate yourself, empower yourself, and leave ready to make a difference and educate your community. Register today for this FREE event so you will be more equipped, confident, and ready to lead as a positive voice for conservative principles. Stay up to date on the latest National Conference news by following the hashtag #NeWNC19 to learn about confirmed speakers and other exciting announcements.
A limited number of lodging and travel scholarships are available. Apply for one today.