A lot happened this week, and between conventions, hurricanes and the paralympics starting, there may be a few things you missed. Below are a some stories and articles that we think NeW readers would find interesting:
- The New York Times negatively reviewed a book that negatively reviewed the hook-up culture. NeW talked about it here.
- NeW Founder and President was interviewed by Minnesota Public Radio.
- The benefits of strong women on TV.
- One of our NeW leaders wrote an article for The American Spectator.
- Remember, our Online Book Club returns next week to discuss Letters to a Young Conservative by Dinesh D’Souza.
Did you read anything that you think would be of interest to NeW readers? Leave a link in the comments!