Have event planning, marketing, and alumnae engagement experience? Want to advance conservative ideas among young professionals? Want to be part of a positive women’s empowerment organization? Apply today to become the Professional Network Program Manager for the Network of enlightened Women (NeW), the nation’s premier organization for conservative university women. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work to grow NeW through engagement with young professionals, specifically maintaining and starting new young professional chapters of NeW and connecting with NeW alumnae. You will have the chance to work with an experienced team and top conservative women leaders around the country.
The Professional Network Program Manager will be responsible for planning quarterly events with the six Professional Network chapters; recruiting women to start Professional Network chapters, running book clubs and online programming, drafting newsletters, and corresponding with and planning events for NeW alumnae. This position will connect with NeW alumnae to help them advance in their careers. The Professional Network Program Manager will also assist in NeW national events. This part-time role will report to the Director of Programs and could turn into a full-time role.
NeW, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with chapters on campuses across the country and young professional chapters, educates young women on conservative principles, cultivates a community of conservative women, and emboldens young women to speak out on campus and in their communities. Annually, NeW hosts a national conference in DC, the Leadership Retreat, and other campus events. The Professional Network Program Manager will advance the mission of NeW by helping to grow our professional programming and alumnae engagement.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2-5 years of professional experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Be experienced in event planning and recruiting
- Enjoy connecting with women to help them advance in their careers
Have strong experience in managing projects and a track record of follow-through, growth, and success
- Possess excellent communication skills with internal and external audiences
- Be detail-oriented
- Be a highly motivated self-starter
- Have a strong work ethic and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
- Have the ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple projects, tasks and deadlines
- Demonstrate personal responsibility, accountability, honesty and superb organizational skills
- Be willing to travel to key events
- Bring a positive attitude and spirit of collaboration to work
- Demonstrate an understanding of and absolute commitment to the mission of NeW
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document to [email protected]:
- List of three references
- A cover letter detailing your philosophical interest in the organization and how your background matches the responsibilities