To see the full posting for this position, click here.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to grow NeW through development and marketing alongside an experienced team and work with top conservative women leaders around the country.
The Marketing and Development Associate or Manager will work with the development team at NeW to research potential donors, draft and track correspondence, communicate with potential donors, and meet with potential donors.
The Associate or Manager will work with the Communications Manager in growing our external presence by building relationships with broadcast and journalism contacts and drafting website and social media content.
The Associate or Manager will be responsible for drafting a variety of materials for different audiences including press releases, op-eds, email updates, grant requests, correspondence with donors, and social media posts.
This role reports to/will work closely with the President of the organization and the Communications Manager. This is a new role at NeW, so there will be opportunity for entrepreneurial ideas and for you to take on more work. Depending on the needs of the organization, this position may take on other projects as needed to support the team. This is a fully-remote role, with the ability to work from anywhere within the U.S. The title will be dependent on experience.
- 1-5 years of professional experience
- Willingness to travel ~20% – this number will vary, depending on the home location of the candidate and their specific skill set
- A bachelor’s degree
- Experience in media and/or development
- Strong experience in managing projects and a track record of follow-through, growth, and success
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external audiences
- Detail-oriented and have event planning experience
- A strong work ethic and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple projects, tasks and deadlines
- Demonstrated personal responsibility, accountability, honesty and superb organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- A positive attitude and spirit of collaboration
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of donor information
- Demonstrated understanding of and absolute commitment to the mission of NeW
To apply, qualified should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- List of three references
- A cover letter detailing your philosophical interest in the organization and how your background matches the responsibilities
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link: https://talentmarket.org/candidates/apply-for-your-dream-job/.
Questions can be directed to Stephanie Keaveney, Network Engagement Strategist at Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: [email protected].