Top Five Aspects of NeW’s Sixth Annual National Conference
As you may know if you are a regular reader of this blog, NeW's Sixth Annual National Conference was last week. It brought together NeW leaders from all over the country, NeW supporters, and many who were interested in learning what NeW is all about. Both the National Conference and the Reception were fun for all who participated, and I wanted to pick a few highlights to share. Here, in no particular order, are the top five aspects of the Sixth Annual National Conference and Reception.
5. The Reception at large: lots of people, food, and a great setting to meet and mingle. I enjoyed every minute!
4. Mary Katharine Ham's remarks during the Reception (very funny, and very true!).
3. Our fabulous NeW leaders and alumnae who came in from all over the country, spoke to a packed house, made new friends, and represented NeW. We couldn't have done it without you!
2. Kate O'Beirne's excellent and insightful talk.
1. Our Conference attendees. They were engaged, interested, interesting, and stand-up ladies and gentlemen. I'm so happy to have met you and cannot thank you enough for coming to our Conference. Thank you to The Heritage Foundation. It was a great place to hold our Reception and Conference!
Our attendees with Kate O'Beirne
If you're sad you missed out, there will always be our Seventh Annual National Conference in 2012. We look forward to seeing you there!