Do you want to become a leader on your campus? Want to become better educated on public policy? Ready to learn how to successfully counter modern feminism and speak up for conservative values on campus?
In you answered yes to these questions, NeW is right for you.
NeW chapters are on campuses from coast to coast. Please fill out the Prospective NeW Chapter Form and email it to NeW to start a chapter of your own. NeW is looking to expand to more campuses. Join the NeW movement today!
Here are 10 reasons to start or join a NeW chapter! By starting a NeW chapter, you can:
1. Learn how to effectively advocate for conservative principles
2. Demonstrate leadership and involvement on your college campus (a great resume bullet)
3. Become connected with a network of peers and influential women leaders in politics and policy through networking opportunities
4. Learn about job and internship opportunities in your home state as well as networking events in Washington, DC
5. Attend the NeW National Conference in Washington, DC on scholarship
6. Attain knowledge and skills that will help you become a leader on campus and in your community (including op-ed writing, public speaking and professional development training)
7. Receive the NeW monthly chapter leader newsletter with tips and opportunities
8. Receive other invitations to attend special events
9. Become educated on conservative principles and the history of feminism
10. Enrich your college experience by adding intellectual diversity to campus and challenging those who have yet to consider a different point of view
Thinking about starting a chapter? Watch this video.
George Washington University
Grove City College
James Madison University
Princess Anne High School
University of Kansas
University of Minnesota
University of Minnesota Duluth
University of Texas at Austin
University of Texas at Dallas
West Virginia University
Anna Beavon Gravely