Join NeW for only $100 and be part of a network that will foster your professional development! Young professionals (under 30) receive a special discount of $25 and students receive a special discount of $5. Become a NeW member today.
NeW is the nation’s premier organization for conservative university women. NeW educates young women on conservative principles, cultivates a community in which to discuss and strengthen these principles, and emboldens young women to speak out on campus and in their communities.
NeW members with Carly Fiorina celebrating NeW's anniversary
“NeW does invaluable work in reaching and mobilizing conservative women and in educating other young women about the principles of individual liberty and economic freedom. A dynamite group doing critical work.”- Monica Crowley
By joining NeW, you will become part of a nationwide network of conservative women. You will be joining a network of 25 college chapters, two regional chapters, and counting!
Benefits of Membership
• Join the nation’s top organization for conservative women, and connect with influential women leaders and your peers across the country.
• Receive invitations to exclusive member-only events, including quarterly Book Brunches with authors on the NeW Book List, the National Conference annual dinner, conference calls with prominent conservative leaders and more.
• Be the first to hear about NeW announcements, and publications-including a semi-annual jobs and internships newsletter from friends of NeW.
• Develop your professional skills with exclusive opportunities such as a 30 minute one-on-one professional development training with a NeW Staff Member
In addition to general membership benefits, students receive:
• Access to travel scholarships to attend the National Conference, Conservative Political Action Committee and more
• Invitations to attend special student trainings
• The opportunity to be mentored by individuals at the top of their fields