The Network of enlightened Women is looking for talented women to be student interns in the NeW Internship Program for the 2013 fall semester. Internships are unpaid, but can be used for course credit depending on your school rules. A NeW Internship can be done remotely from anywhere in the United States.
Through the NeW Internship Program, participants work closely with NeW leaders across the country to expand NeW’s presence on college campuses and online.
Intern responsibilities include:
- Contributing to NeW’s social media, including weekly posts to the NeW blog.
- Planning multiple NeW national events, such as our Anniversary and Gentlemen’s Showcase.
- Creating and implementing promotional materials for NeW.
- Working with the media.
- Helping to design and contribute to our semester report enlightened Ink.
- Supporting the existing chapters and preparing for the fall school year.
To apply, please send 1) an updated resume and 2) a description of what inspired you to apply to NeW, what skills you already have and what you hope to gain from working with NeW (no more than 800 words) to email@example.com. Questions may also be directed to Sarah.
We look forward to seeing what you can do!