The Network of enlightened Women is looking for talented women to be student interns in the NeW Internship Program. Internships are available in the fall, spring and summer, and can be done remotely from any university. Internships are unpaid, but can be used for course credit depending on your school rules. Through the NeW Internship Program, participants work closely with NeW leaders across the country to expand NeW’s presence on college campuses and online.
Intern responsibilities include:
- Contributing weekly posts to the NeW blog.
- Researching and reading books on the NeW book list.
- Creating and implementing promotional materials.
- Working with the media.
- Directly contributing to the success of NeW events.
- Supporting the existing chapters.
- And more!
To apply, please send 1) an updated resume and 2) a description of what inspired you to apply to NeW, what skills you already have and what you hope to gain from working with NeW (no more than 800 words) to Sarah Davis at email@example.com. Questions may also be directed to Sarah.
We look forward to reading your application. Thank you for your interest in NeW!