Another week has come and gone, and with it, many stories of interest to NeW readers. Below are a few that you may have missed.
- The strange death of the English gentleman.
- A clarification on comments by Sandra Fluke.
- Do you think there was a dumbed-down message for women at this week’s convention?
- A humorous look at what happens now that the Conventions are over (note, this is a satire article, only meant for a laugh!).
- Where are the men in today’s workforce?
Did you read something interesting this week that you would like to share with other NeW readers? Leave a link in the comments below!